Sunday, December 12, 2010

Inspiration

In the about us section, you will see several paragraphs explaining why we are writing this blog. Today a very kind fellow blogger reminded me in a few words why we are putting this site together. Here is her post. (Be sure to check out the rest of her blog- I really enjoyed it.)
http://betweenleafandsky.wordpress.com/category/urban-hens-2/
Thank you Between Leaf and Sky...we appreciate your kind words and hope that your "chicken mission" inspires even more folks to give clandestine chickens a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention! I just love your blog and thought I'd stop by to see what was new. We house chicken people need to stick together. I saw a comment on Facebook today from an urban hen family who has their's in the yard and are finding frozen eggs. There's one thing we won't have to worry about. Happy hens!

    ReplyDelete